Frequently Asked Questions About Pursuing Studies Like Master In Australia
Australia is one of the most sought-after study destinations known for its economical nature when pursuing studies under the guidance of Overseas Education Consultants with a premium quality higher education system ranked as one of the best in the world. Students pursuing Master’s in Australia, reside in Australia’s multicultural societies with shorter and intensive courses helping to curb a significant proportion of the cost. Universities promptly incorporate present, contemporary happenings into the curriculum making the Australian degree a highly esteemed one.
FAQs relating to studying Master’s in Australia:
- Which is the best university in Australia?
Major universities in Australia imparting programs like Master in Australia are regulated under Vice Chancellors’ Committee adhering to the code of ethics, making it tough to rate universities. Considering faculty and course structure when it comes to looking for universities, most international students are drawn towards courses like Master in Australia, MBA, BBA, and MIT.
- What’re the benefits of studying in Australia?
Safe country, stable democracy, and pleasant climate, Australia offers economical costs for tuition and living expenses. ESOS Act safeguards international students’ interest in pursuing programs like Master in Australia, quality of education imparted via institutions is assured through CRICOS Code. The streamlined visa process in consultation with Overseas Education Consultants, is straightforward and fair, making it easier to study in Australia.
- Does one need to appear for an English proficiency test, even if he/she attains education in English?
It’s a visa requirement for students studying for a Masters in Australia to showcase adequate English proficiency skills, which requires them to appear for IELTS. TOEFL & PTE are also accepted.
- How long does the visa application procedure take?
On average, Australian High Commission takes 4-12 weeks for visa processing, depending on the applicant’s background. You need to apply visa 3 months prior to program commencement like a Master’s in Australia.
- What’re the popular courses in Australia?
Best universities in Australia offer a wide range of popular courses like Master in Australia, courses in Agriculture, Administration & Law, Engineering, Health Science, Hospitality & Tourism, Humanities, Mathematics & Computing Science, Information Technology, Visual & Performing Arts, etc.
- What’re the requirements for Masters in Australia?
- Recognized undergraduate certificate/15 years of education with strong academic background.
- Decent GMAT score of 600, good score in English language proficiency, IELTS with a minimum overall band of 6.5.
- How many semesters are there in Masters in Australia?
It runs across two teaching semesters from February-June and from July-November.
- When should one start making applications?
One should commence the procedure 5-8 months before intake.
- Is Credit Transfer possible in Australia?
Credit Transfers are possible and students need to submit the course syllabi to the university, taking a minimum of 6 months to transfer those credits.
- How long can international students stay back in Australia after Master’s degree?
If students have completed a study in metropolitan cities like Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane, they get 2 years of post-study work visa, in regional areas, 3-4 years post-study work visa.
- How long do Masters take in Australia?
It takes about 1-2 years to complete, the academic year beginning in early March and running through late November.
- What’re work entitlements as students in Australia?
Students are eligible to work around 40 hours every fortnight during the course term and unlimited hours during vacation time. The only restriction is that students cannot start work until the course begins apart from requiring a Tax File Number (TFN).
- Is it difficult to get jobs in Australia after MS?
Job opportunities after MS in Australia are very high, so there is no difficulty.
- Can one get Permanent Residence (PR) after MS in Australia?
Upon 2 years of completion of studies, students are given 24 months visa during which they can work full/part-time or develop skills for the General Skilled Migrant Policy of PR. Apex Study Abroad LLP. is Pune-based Overseas Education Consultants, started in 2015 to cater to aspiring students as a one-stop solution for overseas education-oriented queries and assistance, offering admission and visa facilitation services. With a global presence and network of our own and associate offices in 18 locations worldwide, we’re easily reachable to clients.